Product Application Instructions - Woven Iron-on Clothing Labels
If you’d like to apply your woven iron-on clothing labels in the easiest way possible, our step-by-step guide included below is here to help.
- Ensure you are using an ironing board for maximum benefit.
- Set your iron to HOT (Maximum heat) and DRY. Do not use a steam setting.
- Remove a label from the bag and place it face up onto your item of clothing in the desired position.
- Cover the label with a light piece of cloth or thin handkerchief
- Slowly move the iron over the label for 30-45 seconds, ensuring the label remains covered at all times. Place extra pressure on each side of the label to ensure maximum adhesion to garment
- Allow garment to cool prior to use. Please note: It is recommended that a test be conducted to ensure your iron settings are correct. Labels will adhere to most fabrics when properly applied.
It’s important to note that these instructions are not recommended for commercial laundering.
Product Application Instructions - Woven Sew in Clothing Labels
If you would like to know how you can sew on your woven labels, our step-by-step video provides you with the instructions to do so.
Click here http://bit.ly/2oFfiP2 to watch our short video and you’ll be sewing your labels in no time! To be prepared, have a needle and stitch ready to go.
Product Application Instructions: Printed Clothing Labels / Heat Seal Labels
If you would like to know how you can transfer your clothing labels using heat, our step-by-step guide below provides you with the instructions to do so. Ensure you use an ironing board for maximum benefit
- Set your iron to medium setting (cotton) & dry. DO NOT USE A STEAM SETTING
- Place the label into the desired position on the garment with the transparent paper facing up. Do not remove the transparent paper at this stage.
- Placing a firm amount of pressure, move the iron over the label for 30 seconds’ minimum
- Remove the item of clothing from the ironing board or away from the hot surface
- Wait a minimum of 45 seconds (or once the label has cooled) and carefully remove the transparent paper starting from one corner
- If the edges aren’t fully bonded, please wait another 30 seconds until the label has adhered correctly to the garment
And voila, mission accomplished!
Product Application Instructions: Vinyl Label
If you would like to know how you can apply your vinyl labels in the best way possible, be sure to apply to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
These vinyl labels are microwave and dishwasher safe, when applied in the right way. Avoid applying vinyl labels to a greasy or uneven surface as adhesion problems may occur.
Product Application Instructions: Shoe Labels
If you would like to ensure your shoe labels remain in top condition, it’s important to follow the instructions below. These instructions will help to ensure the label is best applied from the outset and remains long-lasting!
- Place the printed shoe label into the internal heel area of the shoe and apply an even pressure to ensure full adhesion.
- Apply the clear protective label over the top to eliminate problems associated with friction and perspiration.
Woven Standard Labels Size Indicator
Our 10mm woven sew-in and iron-on labels are available in 6 different style fonts, so you’re sure to find a style that suits your needs and preferences.
It’s helpful to note that style 5 and style 7 are considered large. We only recommend using these styles if your name does not exceed 10 characters. The remaining styles are suitable for up to 30 characters of text.
Pet Collar Size Indicator
Our woven personalised pet collars are available in 4 convenient sizes. If you’d like to know the specifications of these sizes and if they are suitable for your dog, have a look below. Our guide is sure to provide you with the information that you’re looking for.
With a height of 1cm and an expandable length of 15-25cm, this pet collar is best suited to the smallest dog breeds as well as puppies.
Suitable breeds include: small chihuahua, chinese crested small maltese, small yorkshire terrier, whippet.
With a height of 1.5cm and an expandable length of 23-36cm, this pet collar is suitable for an array of dogs.
Suitable breeds include: chihuahua, dachshund mini, fox terrier small, small jack russell, papillon, small Pomeranian, toy poodles, shih tzu, yorkshire terrier, maltese, small cairn terrier, king charles cavalier.
With a height of 2cm and an expandable length of 36-48cm, this pet collar is suitable for a plentiful of dogs.
Suitable breeds include: beagle, bichon frise, bulldog french, bull terrier, cairn terrier, cocker spaniel, kaboodle, spoodle, corgi, large jack russell, large fox terrier, lhasa apso, pit bull, pug, poodle standard, schnauzer mini, large fox terrier, scottish terrier, staffy.
With a height of 2.5cm and an expandable length of 48-56cm, this pet collar is suitable for a variety of dogs.
Some breeds include: akita, alaskan malamute, australian shepherd, basset hound, border collie, bulldog american/english, chow chow, collie, dalmatian, dachshund standard, doberman, english setter, german shepherd, german shorthaired, golden retriever, great dane, labrador, schnauzer standard, shar pei, siberian husky, weimaraner.
If you’re looking to find out more information about our products and how you can best take care of them, then feel free to get in touch! Head to our contact page at cashs.net.au/contact-us
Your satisfaction is our priority, which is why our helpful and knowledgeable team will be sure to get back to you within 24-48 hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!