Clothing Labels – Double Line Sew In
Prices from $36.50
14mm wide labels
*By clicking add to cart you acknowledge that you have approved the artwork seen in the preview. Please check that there are no mistakes before adding your product to the cart.
Custom Double line Sew in Clothing Labels
If you’re a fan of creating unique pieces that stand out from the rest, then adding a clothing label to your designs is an absolute must. Not only does it add a professional touch, but it also helps keep track of your work and brand identity. However, with so many options available in the market, choosing the right type of label can be overwhelming. That’s where sew-in clothing labels come into play an easy-to-use method that ensures your creations speak for themselves!
Our Double Line Sew In clothing labels are an easy way to organise your clothes! Made locally in Leongatha – victoria, these labels are delicately woven using quality yarns. Their long-lasting and durable nature means they will remain in their original condition, and won’t fade or wear away.
Available in a variety colours, these labels are 14mm in height and can include up to 25 characters per line. The length of the label is dependent on the amount of characters in the name. If you are unsure of the style you need, please call our customer service team on 1800 020 204.
Minimum order is 2 dozen.
How to apply double line sew in clothing label
If you’re looking to add a sew in clothing label to your garments, there are a few things you’ll need to do first. Before you get started, gather together a needle and thread, a pair of scissors, and your desired label. Once you have everything you need, follow these steps to apply your sew in clothing label:
1. Cut a small slit in the fabric of your garment where you want to place the label. Be careful not to cut the fabric too deeply – you don’t want the label to be visible from the outside of the garment.
2. Insert the end of the needle through the back side of the fabric and come up through the slit you just made.
3. Place your label over the opening in the fabric and insert the needle through one of the holes in the label.
4. Pull the needle and thread all the way through so that the label is now attached to the garment.
5. Tie a knot on the back side of the fabric to secure the label in place. You can also add a drop of seam sealant or clear nail polish to further secure it if desired. And that’s it – your sew in clothing label is now applied!
Cash’s Nametapes – The Original And Still The Best!
Delivery times will vary depending on the freight option chosen at checkout.
Production Lead Times:– Clothing Labels, Stickers and Bag Tags: Approx 1-4 working days.
For urgent orders please contact us
Lyn Moseley –
Great quality and arrived very pr9mptly.