TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions of use
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Terms & Conditions – Orders
- You can submit an order for products by completing the details on the order page and clicking on Add to cart. You can add as many orders as you wish to your cart before submitting the cart for processing.
- We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is currently available and your payment is successful through our various payment gateways.
- If your order is accepted a binding agreement between us will be in place based on these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions – Pricing
All prices include GST at 10% where applicable. A delivery fee will be charged additional on all orders. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated.
Terms & Conditions – Refunds and Returns
Cash’s will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement or refund where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality due to manufacturer’s fault; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose due to manufacturing defect; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Exceptions and Exclusions:
- A product will not be deemed faulty if the perceived fault is due to general wear and tear or issues arising from abnormal use, user misuse. Where you believe you have received a faulty product, please contact our Customer Service Team email: [email protected] as soon as possible to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Where you believe you have received an incorrect product, please contact our team to discuss all options available to you. If your purchase is faulty, simply return the goods to us stating the reason for the return within 14 days for a full refund or replacement.
- Please Note – You may be asked to return the product to us and/or send photos for inspection.
- Disclaimer – Cash’s reserves the right to decline a return or refund request if it is not in conformity with the Australian Consumer Law.
Goods should be returned to:
Cash’s Apparel Solutions Pty Ltd
Suite 303, 12 Cato Street
Hawthorn East 3123
Terms & Conditions – Warranties
Cash’s offers a 3-month warranty on all its products. We will replace products free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products through the same payment method used to place your order. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. These instructions are detailed in our website at the following web page: /label-instructions
**** Where applicable, ensure you have read through our application “Instruction” tab on our product pages to ensure you have taken the correct steps to use your product.
Claims will not be accepted for colour or size variation against that represented on this website or any spelling errors or omissions. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. The faulty products should be returned as per the return policy.
The faulty products should be returned as per the return condition above.
Terms & Conditions – Instructions for use of products
- Nametape and character sizing are displayed as close as possible to actual. Please take care with long names, being mindful of the finished length of the product. All spelling and punctuation is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please check your order carefully. All nametapes are polyester, washable and dry cleanable. It is recommended that nametape ends be folded under and sewn down. Take care not to pull at threads, as the tapes are woven and will fray if treated roughly prior to being sewn on. If you intend to store your nametapes for a length of time, please remove from packaging and store in an envelope to prevent discolouring.
- For orders where nametapes exceed 30 characters please call customer service on 1800 020 204
- Iron-on Nametapes not recommended for Commercial laundries (e.g. aged care facilities, boarding schools etc.)
Terms & Conditions – Complaints
If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products offered for sale, please contact [email protected] or phone 1800 020 204.
Terms & Conditions – Privacy
- We take your privacy very seriously and will treat all of your personal information in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in Australia.
- Please refer to our privacy statement page on our website for further information.
- This site is owned and operated by Cash’s Apparel Solutions Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise indicated the contents of this site are the property of Cash’s Apparel Solutions Pty Ltd and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to copyright and trademark laws.
- No material from cashs.net.au may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, republished, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without written express permission from Cash’s Apparel Solutions Pty Ltd.
- Cash’s dispatches all orders within Australia via Australia Post.
- We may use your personal information that we have collected to promote and market products and services to you, including through methods such as email. We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes where you have opted out of receiving such communications.
- Please note that when you create an account with us your details will be added to our marketing database to receive information relating to Cash’s and our products. You may also choose to receive such information by subscribing to our marketing database via one of our websites.
How to unsubscribe
- To opt-out of receiving Cash’s marketing materials, you will need to unsubscribe from our marketing database.
- Emails: Select the ‘unsubscribe’ option in one of the emails that you’ve received from us to unsubscribe from email marketing. This option can usually be found at the top right or bottom of the email. Please note that if you have an account with Cash’s, we may still need to send you essential information about your account.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold is stored in a secure environment protected from misuse, interference and loss and any unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Additional Information for Users of our Website
If you visit www.cashs.net.au to read, browse or download information, our system may record information such as the date and time of your visit to the website, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information is used
- for statistical and reporting purposes;
- for website administration, security and maintenance purposes; and
- to direct you to material on our websites that we believe will be of interest to you.
- Like many websites, our website uses “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and your log-in status. Cookies may also be used to record non-personal information such as the date, time or duration of your visit, or the pages accessed, for website administration, statistical and maintenance purposes and to measure traffic and visitor behaviour, and to understand the impact of online advertising, use remarketing and audience targeting. Any such information will be aggregated and not linked to particular individuals. The default settings of browsers like Internet Explorer usually allow cookies, but users can easily erase cookies from their hard-drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please note that some parts of the Website may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.
- Our website also uses tags, which are tiny bits of website code that allow us to measure traffic and visitor behaviour, and to understand the impact of online advertising, use remarketing and audience targeting. These tags do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- While we take great care to protect your personal information on our website and use state-of-the-art data transmission encryption, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security in our possession.
- The websites may contain links/ plug-ins to other sites. We are not responsible for content of, or the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
Cash’s reserves the right to, at any time:
- You acknowledge and agree that : this website and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” basis;
information on this website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may not be accurate, complete or current; an any answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
- Except to the extent required by law : Cash’s makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website, and all implied representations or warranties in relation to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website are excluded; and Cash’s is not liable for any loss suffered by you in connection with the unavailability of this website and/or the use of this website or any linked website, including any indirect, consequential or special damages and any loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Cash’s, or in the case of some material, third parties.
- You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website and its contents for personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or similar statutes that apply in your location, any other use (including any adaptation, reproduction, broadcast, decompiling, disassembling, downloading, copying, storage, distribution, transmission, printing, display, publication or creation of derivative works) of any part of this website is prohibited.
Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on this website.
Mode of Access
In order to use this website, you will need internet access, devices and systems which are compatible with this website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the relevant requirements (which may change from time to time). Cash’s has no obligation to make this website available on any particular device or system, whether or not such device or system can currently, or has in the past been able to access this website.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Cash’s is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions applicable to any such websites. Cash’s will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of your use of such websites.