Standard Iron On Clothing Labels
- Buy 2 for $13.7500 each and save 50%
- Buy 3 for $11.1667 each and save 59%
- Buy 4 for $10.3750 each and save 62%
- Buy 5 for $8.8000 each and save 68%
- Buy 6 for $7.7500 each and save 72%
- Buy 7 for $7.0000 each and save 75%
- Buy 8 for $6.4375 each and save 77%
- Buy 9 for $6.0000 each and save 78%
- Buy 10 for $5.6500 each and save 79%
- Buy 11 for $5.3636 each and save 80%
- Buy 12 for $5.1250 each and save 81%
- Buy 14 for $4.7500 each and save 83%
- Buy 16 for $4.4688 each and save 84%
- Buy 18 for $4.2500 each and save 85%
- Buy 20 for $4.0750 each and save 85%
- Buy 22 for $3.9545 each and save 86%
- Buy 24 for $3.8333 each and save 86%
- Buy 26 for $3.7308 each and save 86%
- Buy 28 for $3.6429 each and save 87%
- Buy 30 for $3.5667 each and save 87%
- Buy 32 for $3.5000 each and save 87%
- Buy 34 for $3.4412 each and save 87%
- Buy 36 for $3.3889 each and save 88%
- Buy 38 for $3.3421 each and save 88%
- Buy 40 for $3.3000 each and save 88%
- Buy 42 for $3.2619 each and save 88%
- Buy 84 for $2.8929 each and save 89%
Our standard, iron-on clothing labels are an easy way to organise your clothes! Made locally in Leongatha, these labels are delicately woven using quality yarns. Their long-lasting and durable nature means they will remain in their original condition, and won’t fade or wear away.
Produced with a double strength iron on backing, you can be confident our labels will not come off in the wash. Woven iron on labels are not reccommended for commercial laundering.
Available in 6 different font colours, these labels are 10mm in height and can include up to 25 characters. The length of the label is dependent on the amount of characters in the name.
Style 5 & 7 are large fonts and are not recommended for labels containing over 10 characters. If you are unsure of the style you need, please call our customer service team on 1800 020 204.
Including your name and/or phone number on the label will help to ensure your children’s clothes aren’t lost and will avoid expensive replacement costs. Minimum order is 2 dozen.
Cash's Nametapes - The Original And Still The Best!
Ensure you use an ironing board for maximum adhesion to the garment.
Set your iron to HOT (Maximum Heat) & Dry. DO NOT USE A STEAM IRON
Remove the label from the bag and place it face up onto your item of clothing - Cover the label with a light piece of cloth or a handkerchief.
Slowly move the iron over the label for approx. 45 seconds, ensuring the label remains covered at all times.
Place extra pressure when ironing the sides of the label to ensure maximum adhesion to garment.
Allow garment to cool prior to use.